Software Projects I currently work or have worked on
These are mostly software projects to scratch my own itch, and I consider most of them finished.
- geojackal – A geocache management database
- infopoint-html – A full screen web page viewer for info terminals
pdf.lang– PDF syntax description for the highlight library
Ideas for new software projects
Here I collect sketches for software that I still need to write (or that I would like to be seen written by someone else...), and features that IMHO still need to be implemented in existing software.
This section can also serve as a source of inspiration for people that have too much time on their hands... Feel free to drop me a note if you should start realizing one of it, so I can update the information here.
- Sketches for a federated social network with full control over your own data by using strong cryptography
- OpenStreetMap editor for mobile devices
What I would like to see in JOSM, the Java OpenStreetMap Editor:
* Raw diff view of the changed XML data. The current preview in the upload
dialog is too simple.
A function to copy a bunch of tags from one object to another. Example: I
have a node tagged with implemented in utilsplugin2
opening_hours=... and want to
transfer these tags to the surrounding building to delete the node